What kind of environmental compliance issues can BusinessBasics help me with?
We can provide the following WHS and Environmental Risk Management Plans and other services:
- Full safety management – use BusinessBasics as your outsourced safety department.
- WHS and Environmental Risk Management Plans – preparation, implementation and auditing.
- Safety and environmental audits – we can perform all internal system audits and site safety audits or inspections.
- Review of your supplier and subcontractor’s management plans.
- We can also provide the same services for quality management and quality plans, helping you to integrate all compliance requirements and minimise your administration burden.
Why should I implement an environmental risk management plan in my business?
Risks are an inevitable part of running a business – it’s important your business is prepared to face these risks and have a process in place to manage these risks effectively.
An environmental risk management plan helps your business identify risks in your business and minimise the harmful impacts of those risks, including injuries, costs and reputation damage.
When a business has clear policies and procedures for handling workplace risks, employees are less likely to encounter injury or accidents when faced with the risk.
It is, of course, the responsibility of management to ensure that all employees are trained in the policies and procedures outlined in the management plan – our team of experienced trainers can help your business with this if required.