- This event has passed.
Intro to ISO9001:2015 – Sydney
Our ISO9001:2015 introductory training course is suited to anyone who is involved in developing quality management systems, or is working with existing quality management systems.
Our team of qualified and experienced trainers are also auditors who have quality management experience across a wide range of industries and are in the best position to deliver our ISO 9001 training package, which is designed to suit a broad range of industries and organisations, large or small. We know what it’s like to be on your side of the audit desk!
Our easy-to-follow introductory course provides a framework and training tools to enable participants to begin the process of establishing or upgrading an existing quality management system and prepare for third-party certification audits.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
· How to read and interpret the standard requirements
· What to consider when developing internal processes
· How to apply the process approach and risk-based thinking
· How to determine documentation and record-keeping requirements
· How to identify and source monitoring and measurement information
· How to determine and maintain the evidence required for third-party certification
1 day (9am – 4pm)
What the course covers:
· A breakdown of each section and clause of the standard
· How to implement from the high-level structure through to the detailed processes
· Hands-on group participation
· Knowledge test
Certificate of participation issued by BusinessBasics Australia
$500 (AUD) + GST
Contact us if you would like to enquire about private training, to be delivered at your organisation’s premises.