What is a cloud-based management system?
A cloud-based management system is a method of organising and integrating documentation, online forms, registers, and workflows within a cloud system. It replaces traditional software and hardware-based information management systems, making management easier, more streamlined, and – most importantly – cheaper.
Businesses use cloud management systems to manage things like:
- Monitoring and alerts to prevent cyber attacks and data breaches
- Asset inventory management
- Workflow automation
- Access control
- Cost optimisation
- Data analysis and reporting
How can a cloud-based management system reduce my business costs?
With easy setup, low maintenance costs, and the ability to grow with your business, a cloud-based management system is a simple and affordable solution to your business management requirements.
So, how can a cloud management system reduce your business costs?
- They’re cost-effective. With low initial set up costs and no need for expensive in-house hardware, cloud-based management systems are a cost-effective option. All that’s needed is a computer and a reliable internet connection. With tiered service levels, you can choose products that suit your purpose and only pay for what you actually need.
- They save office space. With no physical hardware required, you’ll conserve office space. Forget spending money on bulky filing cabinets and manual filing. Rent a smaller, cheaper office space, and keep all your documents safely stored in the cloud.
- They save paper. Save money (and the environment) by going paperless. Invoices, memos, company policies, forms, and files can all be managed by a cloud-based management system and save the need to print documents.
- They provide data analytics and reports. Keep control over your operations and spending with detailed analytics and reports from your cloud-based management system. Track your progress, analyse statistics, and compile reports quickly and easily. Identify potential problems, reduce costs, and improve productivity.
- They help you avoid costly errors. Keep accurate records of things like expenses, compliance, and workflow and avoid mistakes that waste time and money.
- Maintenance and updates are all automated. Maintenance and updates are all taken care of automatically. Get the best of both worlds with simple application maintenance without the need for trained IT staff and the associated costs.
- They’re able to grow with you. If you’re a small business or start-up, it can be difficult to keep up with IT infrastructure and staffing needs as your business grows. A cloud-based management system grows with you – add or remove features or change products as your business grows with no need for new infrastructure.
- They provide online security. Avoid expensive security and data breaches, protect your information, and rest assured knowing your company is safe from cyber attack.
Introducing the Mango cloud-based management system
Mango is a cloud-based quality, health, safety, and environmental (QHSE) management system with auditing, compliance, and event scheduling features. Designed to save you time and money, this user-friendly management solution is perfect for everyone from new starts and small businesses to large companies.
Some of Mango’s key features include:
- Asset record-keeping
- Root cause analysis
- Document management
- Custom audit forms based on location and activity
- Inspection scheduling
- Auditor reminders
- Compliance features including reports and legal register creation
- A dashboard which allows for real-time incident viewing
- Human resource module
- Mobile app for Android and iOS
With email and phone support available, Mango is available as an easy monthly subscription. Make your life easier and streamline your business with this fantastic cloud-based management system.
BusinessBasics can help set up Mango and assist with training for new and existing clients. To find out more about how we can help streamline your QHSE management, get in touch!